Like

Friday, June 14, 2013

Success Story

José Mário Bonacin is my friend I met him during my stay in France. He was my college in Schneider electric. I know him as an honest, kind, hard working and cheerful person.  After obtaining his master degree he decided to establish his own business. Here I want to share his story hoping that someday somewhere it will inspire someone. I will let him tell his story.


Who is José Mário Jose?
                            
José Mário Bonacin, born in Amapá (north of Brazil) and lives in Curitiba (south of Brazil).

I am engineer with master degree in Electrical Vehicles at ParisTech (Paris, France). I worked 4 years at big companies like Siemens, Renault and Schneider Electric. 


how did the idea come to your mind? Why u chose it over engineering?

Working at big companies taught me that I really don't like three "R":
·          Rework
·          Routine
·          Rush Hours
·           
 Creating my own business would allow me to end with these 3 "R"s. 

Other thing that made me think about starting my own business is the fact that It is very difficult to implement new ideas in big companies, people used to say my ideas were great but it was impossible to change some standards because too much people were involved or the bosses didn't want new things to test or worry about. 

The entrepreneurship idea became real when I left Renault in Paris and came back to Brazil in December 2011. I was 24 years old, I was temporary unemployed and living with my parents. Renault-Brazil called me for a job interview and I said "No thanks"... I thought: "If I want to take risks... It's now or never!"

I always loved music, photo and video. I looked around and realized that my equipment was very professional so I did a research for local companies of music, photo and video, and I found out that many of them didn't have Standards, Customer Relationship Management or a Financial and Strategical Planning. 

Describe your business?

Studio Marios Bros offers Photo, Video and Music services for enterprises and people. 
 Imagem

What is the most thing you enjoy about your business?

I can do whatever I want and I work with happy people! 

What is your plan for future?

Expand my business and employ many people, improve the quality continuously and start other new companies. 

What is advice for other people to success?


Do your best in what you want to do, you don't want to grow old and regret not having tried another path in your life. The beginning is very difficult, but if you insist it's sure will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment